Covid-19 Updated Cancellation & Refund Policy *
*Tuition and Forms Due Dates EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 1ST, 2020*
If you are considering cancelling your enrollment due to Covid-19, please see the following options:
- Sign up for Summer 2021!
- Rollover all funds paid to secure a spot for Summer 2021.
- Receive a partial refund and rollover $500 or more to secure a spot for Summer 2021
- If you aren’t ready to enroll for summer 2021:
- Receive a full refund* (less a $200 processing fee)
- Make a donation that will help Mountain Meadow through this difficult time and able to continue providing life-changing summers
* In the event that we are unable to proceed with Summer 2020, we will provide a Cancellation Form through your Parent Account.
$500/camper deposit is a portion of their total tuition, not in addition to. It is due at the time of enrollment to secure campers place in that session.
Tuition Payment Options
- Pay In Full Now – The full amount of tuition is charged to your credit card upon enrollment.
- Pay In Full Later – The full amount of tuition is due on May 1st, charged to your credit card on that day if not paid before.
- Monthly Payments – Payments are charged each month following enrollment, until May 1, 2020.
- Other – We can accept other forms of payment such as wire transfers and checks upon request.
Sibling Discount – 5% per sibling after the primary applicant
Referral Credit – 10% off one campers tuition for each new family you refer
Military Discount – 10% off the family’s tuition (email copy of military ID to firstname.lastname@example.org)
No additional allowance, refunds or rebates will be made for cancellations, withdrawals, late arrival, early departure for any reasons, or should he/she be dismissed from camp due to misconduct, homesickness, or for any physical or behavioral problems – at the Camp Directors sole discretion.
Cancel before December 1, 2019 $50 processing fee
Cancel before April 1, 2020 $200 cancellation fee
Cancel after April 1, 2020 $500 cancellation fee
Cancel after May 1, 2020 no refund of tuition