We are now actively hiring Camp Counselors! Our cabin counselors are also activity instructors. Before you submit your application, please read our Why Work At MMR page, we want you to know what culture you are about to walk into. You may also want to read the Counselor Life page to get an idea of what an average day looks like.
Employment Dates June 7th – August 10th
Salary $340/week – includes room & board
- At least one year of college
- Participate in pre-camp orientation and training
- Current CPR and Basic First Aid certification
We are still hiring staff for the following activities – extended experience is not required, only an interest and desire to be trained.
- High Ropes Instructor (Male)
- Drama Instructor (Female)
- Fencing Instructor (Male)
- Frolfing (Frisbee Golf) Instructor (Male)
We will contact those applicants whom we wish to pursue
Camp is an eight week program from June 16th to August 10th. Our small camp size, with a camper population typically between 100-120 campers per session, makes for a manageable, more enjoyable work load. Your daily duties will include:
- Dispensing camper and staff medications
- Providing first-aid for any bumps and bruises
- Keeping accurate records of camper visits to the medical center
- Maintaining an organized, clean medical center
Mountain Meadow Ranch is unlike any other summer camp. We are tech-free, determined to help our campers grow in character through outdoor experience, and strive for a family-like atmosphere. We invite our nurses to be apart of this by joining us during campfires, mealtimes, and by giving you the freedom to be out and about with the whole camp family. We look forward to meeting you, and for the opportunity to extend our Mountain Meadow Ranch family!
- We ask for a one week+ commitment during our summer program that runs June 16th – August 10th.
Our medical staff enjoy their own private cabin situated in the heart of camp. We believe the best view of camp life is from this porch. Compensation includes room & board.
- $1,000/week – includes room and board.
- CA RN License
- Minimum one week commitment, longer commitments are available!
We are a seasonal (June through August) children’s summer camp/working horse and cattle ranch. We are looking for someone able and willing to do a lot of various tasks. It is not required that this person be skilled in all of the areas listed below. It is vital that this person be capable of working without constant supervision. Applicant must be competent in the following areas:
- Plumbing– basic problem solving and replacing, installing a new and or fixing the following: toilets, faucets/fixtures, sinks, hot water heaters, thermostats, elements, etc plunging toilets and operating a snake.
- Electrical– basic problem solving and replacing, installing a new and or fixing the following: lights, light switches, heaters etc.
- General Building up keep– basic problem solving and door knob repair, door replacements and or repair, window replacements, fixing broken windows, dry wall repair/patch, light carpentry when needed, carpet repair/installation, deck repair and installations, small concrete repairs etc.
- Ranch Work– fence building and repair, cattle and horse care/feeding and doctoring, hauling and stacking hay, dragging meadows, irrigation etc
- Grounds Keeping– lawn mowing, weed eating, hedge trimming, raking, fixing and replacing sprinkler system, some aerating, thatching and fertilizing.
- Full season commitment
- Previous experience in maintenance
If you are interested please email a resume to email@example.com