ESCORTED FLIGHTS FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA CAMPERS!
Mountain Meadow provides staff-escorted flight service to and from the Southern California, utilizing the Reno-Tahoe International Airport, a great way to start a summer camp adventure! Simply tell us upon enrollment that you would like to be included on our flight list, provide us with a method of payment, and Mountain Meadow will make all the arrangements. There is no extra charge for the booking and escort service, or for transportation to & from Reno, however parents are responsible for covering the cost of the airfare. We will contact you once your child’s flight has been booked and you will receive a copy of your child’s e-ticket confirmation. Please see Our Airport Procedures for day-of-travel details.
For flights to and from all other cities, including Seattle, Las Vegas, San Diego, and all other points around the nation & the world, rest assured that Mountain Meadow staff will continue to escort campers to and from their gates of arrival and departure in Reno, as we have always done. Again there is no extra charge for escorting your camper to and from the Reno-Tahoe Airport on camp travel days.
- Special Note for families in the San Francisco Bay Area: Mountain Meadow is now offering ground transportation via our camp vans for $50 per camper each way. Please call us at 530-257-4419 for more information.
OTHER OPTIONS FOR GETTING TO CAMP
- You may drive your camper to Mountain Meadow Ranch on opening day and/or pick them up on the last day of camp. Please try to arrive between 9:00am and 1:00pm on arrival day. On closing day, please pick up your camper by noon (though most campers are gone by 11am). Upon arrival at the ranch, follow the signs and park in the paved parking lot below the tennis courts. Walk up the driveway and follow the signs to the check-in location. After check-in, you will be directed to your camper’s cabin, where a counselor will be waiting to help get your camper settled in. Please advise us of changes or emergencies affecting your campers’ drop-off or pick-up.
- Your camper can fly to Reno, Nevada and be met at their gate and escorted to the ranch by Mountain Meadow Ranch staff. We will meet each camper personally at their arrival gate in Reno and provide escorted transportation to the ranch. Alternatively, you may choose to have your camper take one of our escorted flights (see the first paragraph on this page and Our Airport Procedures for information on how it all works).
- You may fly with your camper to Reno, rent a car, and drive them to the Ranch between 9am and 1pm on opening day, or pick-up between 9am & Noon on closing day.
- You can drop your camper off at the Reno-Tahoe Airport anytime between 10am and Noon on arrival day, and we will escort them to the Ranch with our other incoming campers. We can also meet you at the airport for pick-up at the end of camp. Our meeting spot is the food court on the ground floor; look for lots of kids and Mountain Meadow staff shirts!
- If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, we offer van transportation via our camp vans to/from camp for $50 each way. Please call us for more information.