The Quonset hut
Lining up for dinner
All Camp Photo 1957/58
Jack and partner Duane Putnam as the campers line up for dinner, 1959
The original campfire pit by the lagoon; It would be moved a second time in
the late '60's before finally reaching it's permanent home in the meadow.
At top: Ed Gardner & John "Black Bart" Dumbauld; front row: Jack,
John Schwall, "Tex" Britten (counselor), Billy "Tacky" Ellena, and Duane.
Past and present campers & staff will recognize this view;
coming down from the cabins, the Quonset hut where the
dining hall is today.
The Swimming Pool in 1957
The first aerial view of the Ranch showing most of the original buildings in 1956
Guide to the Mountain Meadow History Album